[Eoscstudents] Self-defense Training

Levenia Carey lcarey at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 25 10:17:26 CDT 2006

Hello All:

Just a reminder that today is the first of three days of self-defense
training.  We will have two sessions today from 3:00-5:00 p.m. and
another one from 7:00-9:00 p.m.  Tomorrow the training will be from
4:00-6:00 p.m. and on Thursday we will have two sessions from 3:00-5:00
p.m. and 7:00-9:00 p.m.  We have listened to your requests and made
every attempt to accommodate as many as possible.  I hope that one of
the time frames listed will fit into your schedule.  The classes are
free and all sessions will be in 201 Stipe Center - above the pool.
Look forward to seeing you there.  Have a great day.  Le