[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Dec. 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Dec 5 10:17:23 CST 2006

Hi folks,

It was a long day for me yesterday.  Thankfully, that doesn't happen to
me too often, but some of the other Cafeteria ladies,  have to do that
sort of thing quite a few times during the course of the year.  I drove
in  to work at 6:00 a.m. by the light of the full moon and left again at
6:30 p.m. by the light of the same full moon.  Missed daylight
altogether.  It's really  like a different place being on campus at
night.  There's much more activity going on.  When I come in early in
the mornings, almost everyone is still asleep, there's nothing going on,
and plenty of parking spaces are available (usually).  Last night there
were people all over, it looked like there was a team coming in to play
ball, and a lot of traffic.  It sounds like the Regent's dinner went
well, in spite of quite a few of them not being able to attend.  And I
guess that was the first time I ever cashiered for dinner.  I usually
cashier at breakfast a couple of days a week, and on rare occasions, at
lunch, so I got to see people I hardly ever see, since a lot of people
don't wake up early and come in for breakfast.

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork chops
             Broccoli and cheese
             Baked potato bar

Our fast food is Enchiladas, Refried Beans, and Spanish Rice.

And for dessert try an Apple Crispito.

Enjoy,