[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Dec. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 14 10:31:37 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Well, there shouldn't be too many finals left to take, so I guess it's
almost all over but the grading.  I hope everyone feels good about their
results and is ready to go into the holidays in a positive frame of
mind, without having to worry about explaining a bad grade to mom and
dad or taking a class over.

Congratulations to the Nursing Department on the huge grant they
received!  That will go a long way toward accomplishing the goals of
that department.  If you've ever looked at the vacancies in the paper,
there is always a call for nurses somewhere.  I looked at it frequently
before I started working here, and it seemed like about 80% of the job
openings advertised were for nurses.   And you know if you've ever been
in the hospital, you'll see and  be taken care of far more by the nurses
than you will by the doctor who's getting the really big bucks.  They
are really special people to devote their lives to the care of others.
It's an honor that so many of them can begin that lifelong calling right
here at Eastern.

Our menu for today includes:

          Turkey pot roast
          Winter blend vegetables
          Macaroni and cheese
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is Meat and Cheese Nachos.

And our dessert today is one of my favorites, Chocolate Cake.  (Anything
chocolate is fine with me.)

Come on over,