[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Feb. 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 6 10:19:02 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a great weekend.  They always seem to be too short
though, don't they?

FYI:  Some industrious student with a really heavy class load and a
really heavy backpack evidently left their heavy backpack in the
Cafeteria this weekend sometime.  I couldn't find a name anywhere when I
looked through quickly, but it looked like there was a schedule starting
with Comp. on Mon. from 8:00 to 10:00.  They also have Calculus, and
several other really hard classes, so if you have anyone in any of these
classes that says they lost their backpack, they're not just feeding you
a line because they didn't do their homework.  One thing's for sure,
they won't need to lift weights.  Carrying that backpack around will be
exercise a plenty!

Our menu for you today includes:

        Hamburger steak
        Mashed potatoes and gravy
        Macaroni and cheese with little smokies
        Carrots
        Corn
        Broccoli
        Baked potato bar

Our fast food is:

     Hot ham and cheese on a bun
     French fries

And for dessert we have Carrot Cake and Peach Cobbler.

Come see us,