[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 7

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 7 09:50:53 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Well, I think I might've jumped the gun a little last week when I said
winter was probably over.  It seems to have come back to remind us not
to get too comfortable in our shirt sleeves!  It's back to the layered look.

I hope you all get a chance to get out tonight and see the Eastern Idol
contest in the auditorium.  It ought to be interesting to see what kind
of hidden talent we have on campus.  It starts at 7:00 pm, admission is
$2.00, with children under 6 being admitted free, and all proceeds will
benefit the Kibois Women's Shelter.  Good luck to all you talented folks
entered in the contest.

Our menu for today includes:

         Chicken alfredo lasagna
          Steamed red potatoes
          Corn
          Antigua vegetables
          Baked potato bar

Our fast food is:

        Corn dogs
        Fries

For dessert we have Coconut pie squares and Sock it To Me Cake.

Come on over and warm up with a good hot meal.