[Eoscstudents] Menu for Fri. Feb. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 17 10:03:32 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Brrr!!! Remind me not to say "well, winter must be just about over"
anymore!   It's back and even with all my good intentions I still didn't
get that gas put in the car yesterday when it was warm, so when you see
me out there shivering, filling up my tank today after work, you can do
like Loma said when her bike breaks down, just drive by and point and
laugh I guess.  (Just because I gave you permission doesn't mean I won't
throw something at you though, just so you know.)

Well our chilly day menu for today includes:

          Dorito bake
          Spanish rice
          Refried beans
          Nachos with cheese sauce
          Broccoli
          Baked potato bar

Our fast food is:

          Chicken patty on a bun
          French fries

For dessert we have Chocolate Chip Snack Cake.  Yummy!

Come on over and warm up.  I think I'll turn on the hot chocolate machine.