[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Feb. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 20 09:29:28 CST 2006

Happy President's Day,

I hope you all had a nice weekend, all cozy and warm, and didn't have to
get out in the cold if  you didn't want to.  I think it's supposed to
start warming up again after today.  Sure hope all those flowers that
were starting to bud and bloom out didn't get damaged too badly with
this little cold snap we had.

I guess in honor of President's Day our computer is taking the day off
over here.  We got a message from Julie that it didn't feel like working
this morning.  I was starting to worry that I had missed a memo this
morning.  We opened and nobody rushed the place.  Usually we have a
whole line of DOC folks out there waiting for breakfast, but not this
morning.  I guess it was the early crew that graduated last week, and
the rest of them come in a little later.

Our menu for today includes:

       Turkey pot roast
       Mashed potatoes and gravy
       Stuffing
       Carrots

Our fast food is:

       Hamburgers
       French fries

And for dessert try some Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting.

Come on over and fill up,

Rhoda  :-)