[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Jan. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 10 09:44:17 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Man, you guys really did it!  When I said yesterday that you all needed
to say a prayer, do a rain dance or whatever to get us some rain,
somebody listened!  I could hardly believe it last night when I started
thunder and those huge rain drops falling down.  Awesome!  Do it again!

I can't believe it's the 10th already.  I hope you haven't broken too
many of your New Year's resolutions yet.  I figured I'd avoid that by
just not making any.

Today in the Cafeteria we're having:

       Baked chicken
       Mashed potatoes and gravy
       Corn on the cob
       Green beans
       Macaroni and cheese

Our fast food today:

         BBQ sandwich
          Chips
          Baked beans

And for dessert we have German Chocolate Cake.

Come and get it,

Rhoda   :-P ;-)