[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Jan. 11 FREE LUNCH: CHILI BOWL DAY

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 11 10:00:52 CST 2006

Hi everybody,

Well, the good news for today is we're having a free lunch for all
students and employees of Eastern sponsored by the Student Services
Office.  It's Chili Bowl day here in the Cafeteria.   We'll be having
chili, with and without beans, and lots of fixings to go with it, and
plenty of fruit cobbler and ice cream for dessert.  A nice hot bowl of
chili ought to go good on a chilly day like this, (especially if it's
free!)

And if you see Lucy Kidd, the Johnston Hall custodian, be sure and wish
her a Happy Birthday.  That'll make her day.

Come on over and have a free lunch.  How often does that happen?

Rhoda  ;-)