[Eoscstudents] Menu for Friday Jan. 13th

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 13 09:40:44 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Happy Friday the 13th!  I hope you don't believe all that bad luck stuff
about Friday the 13th.  Any Friday is good in my book!  That's like
everyone saying if you find a penny and it's heads up it's good luck,
but heads down is not.  I figure, anytime I find money, it's a good
thing.  Besides we had some more rain last night, which we needed, and
that's pretty good luck, (even if it was partially in frozen pellets of
hail).  Just keep out of it and you won't get knots knocked on your
head, and don't get out in the lightning either, or you'll have worse
than knots on your head!

We have a good menu cooked up for you for today.

        Meatloaf
        Mashed potatoes and gravy
        Oriental blend vegetables
        Baked potato bar
        Sauerkraut and weiners
        Hot rolls

For fast food we have Pizza once again, (it's been a while hasn't it?)

And for dessert we have Fresh Apple Cake and Rice Krispy Treats.

Come on over,