[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Jan. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 17 10:10:44 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a nice day away from work and classes yesterday.  My
husband and daughter had to go to work and school and I didn't, so it
was a pretty rare treat for me, and over way too soon.

If anyone is looking for a lost sweat jacket and/or a pair of athletic
shoes, someone left some in the Cafeteria.  I couldn't spot any ID on
either of the items, so the person will just have to identify them when
they get here.

Also, this is the last week this year that Girl Scout Cookies will be
for sale, so if you want to get any, you can contact Patricia Rector,
Sharon Sullivan or myself to place an order and help this wonderful
organization.   (There may be more people on campus who are selling Girl
Scout Cookies, if so I apologize for not mentioning them.  These are the
only ones I know of first hand.)

Our menu for today includes:

       Lemon pepper chicken
       Steamed red potatoes
       Corn
       Peas
       Steamed carrots
       Baked potato bar
       Rolls

Our fast food is:

       Corn dogs
       French fries

And for dessert we have Strawberry Cake and Rocky Road Pudding (as long
as it lasts).

Come on over,

Rhoda  :-)