[Eoscstudents] Menu for Friday Jan. 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 27 09:55:53 CST 2006

Happy Friday Everybody,

Well, we've made it through another work week and almost through
January.  Remember when we were all stirred up over Y2K and how the
computers were all going to crash and destroy the world as we knew it?
Now we're worried about much more low-tech stuff like hurricanes,
droughts and our old Oklahoma favorite, tornadoes, (not to mention
foreign and domestic terrorists, and the war.)  So stop dwelling on
these things or your food won't digest properly, okay?  Just enjoy the
nice weather and get out and enjoy the weekend.  Come to think of it,
enjoy the rain if we're lucky enough to get that.  We've really been
waiting on some of that.

Our menu for today includes:

        Dorito bake
       Spanish rice
       Refried beans
        Carrots

Our fast food is:

        Chili dogs
        Chips

And for dessert we have some yummy Peanut Butter Pie.

Come on over and get some,

Rhoda     ;-)