[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. July 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 12 10:12:21 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Boy, after that short week last week, it seems like it ought to be
Friday already this week!  Time to get back to reality, huh?

Have any of you noticed all the new planters, light fixtures and the
nice new sidewalk going in downtown?  It's really starting to look
special down there. I love the variety of plants they have put in.  The
crape myrtles being a shrub will be there all year providing structure,
the evergreens will be green even in the winter so the planters won't
look dead and a variety of annuals can be changed out as needed and
provide seasonal color.  Some of the planters even have ornamental
grasses and more of our native plants that won't require too much care
or extra water.  I'm glad to see Wilburton making these improvements.
It gives our main street much more personality.

Our menu for today includes:

            Smoked pork chops
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Turnip greens
            Pinto beans
            Sauerkraut
            Polish sausage

Our fast food is Chili Dogs and French Fries.

And for desssert, come and make your own Ice Cream Sundae.