[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Monday June 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 12 09:48:31 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Wow, it's looking like a busy, busy week over here in the Cafeteria and
I think that goes for a lot of areas on campus.  We have our Kamikaze
Kampers back again this year, and for  I think the first time we'll be
hosting the Free  Wheel Bicycle Riders today and tomorrow.   Our own
Loma Messex is in this group and another local, James Lott that I've
known for a few years now.  You wouldn't believe me if I told you how
old he is and is still as active as if he were twenty!   I don't know
how they do it.   As I've said before I couldn't take the heat.  I'd
have to get a headlight and ride at night.  Probably come daylight,
someone would find what was left of me alongside the highway after I'd
wiped out on an armadillo or something.   Oh well, I'll leave the long
distance bike riding (and the short distance riding) to those that are
much better able to handle it than I am.  I am in awe of them.

I also heard this weekend that one of our baseball playing Price
brothers got drafted in the 45th round by the Florida Marlins.  I won't
say which one, because I'd get it wrong.  (I'm an only child and I
suffer from what I call "only child dyslexia".  I tend to get siblings
confused, especially if they look as much alike as these two do.   Or if
they're named similar sounding names.  Or sometime all it takes is
having the same parents.  Is there a support group for this affliction?
If any of you also suffer from this, maybe we should start one.)

Our menu for today includes:

          Chicken alfredo lasagne

Our fast food is Steak Fingers and French Fries.

And for dessert have a piece of Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting.

See you at lunch,