[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. March 1 (Coffee Shop Closed Today)

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 1 10:14:51 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Well, it's the 1st of March and it feels like later in the year than
that!  My thermometer shows 71 degrees.  The flowers are starting to
bloom out.  I've been seeing daffodils for several days now, and
yesterday I noticed the Bradford pears along the highway are about to
burst into bloom.  Then this morning I noticed a tiny white bloom on a
little shrub a friend gave me last year that we had one like when I was
little.

Well, there's bad news for you all who might have planned to eat in the
Coffee Shop today.   Susie had to close up and go home to take care of a
sick young one.
You can let the students know that the Cafeteria will be open til 1:30
so they can still come in here and eat.

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork loin
             Oven fried potatoes with onions and peppers
             Pinto beans
             Corn
             Turnip greens
             Fried squash
            Baked potatoes
            Pasta
            Rolls
            Cornbread

Our fast food is PIZZA.

And for dessert we have Banana Pudding and a Triple Decker Cookie Bar.
Yum!

Come on over,

Rhoda   8-)