[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. March 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 2 09:59:53 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Boy, I can't get my days straightened out!  All day yesterday I thought
it was Tuesday, right up to when I started to log off and go home, then
I took one last look at my little calendar feature on the computer and
it straightened me out real quick, letting me know I had better not
leave before I got everybody's time sheets turned in!  That sort of slip
up will get you deep fried around here!  Today it still seems like it
ought to be Wednesday, though.

I'm hoping for nice weather this weekend, at least if it's going to rain
I want it to hold off til Sat. evening or night, so we can have a PAWS
adoption day Sat. morning.  I have a pit bull puppy and 2 young blue
heelers I desperately need to find homes for, not to mention all the
other dogs that are at the PAWS pens.

Our menu for today includes:

        Chicken and noodles
        Mashed potatoes and gravy
        Fiesta corn
        California blend vegetables
        Rolls
        Baked potatoes

Our fast food is:

        Hamburgers
        French fries

And for dessert come and fix your own Banana Split.

Take care,