[Eoscstudents] [Fwd: Menu for Wed. March 8]

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 8 11:13:51 CST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Menu for Wed. March 8
Date: 	Wed, 08 Mar 2006 09:51:38 -0600
From: 	Rhoda Watkins <rwatkins at eosc.edu>
To: 	eoscall at lists.onenet.net, eoscstudents at lists.onenet.net,
pmauney at eosc.edu

Hi folks,

I don't know about you, but I had a really busy evening yesterday.  I
think I even met myself coming and going a few times.  I had to take my
daughter to a 4H sewing class, go to the grocery store, pick her back up
from sewing class and take her to the best radio station on the planet,
KESC 103.7, right here on campus for 4H public service announcements
with Dougo, take her home, go to a Girl Scout Leaders meeting and then
to the storytelling circle at the Gallery.  When I finally almost got
home I saw a dog lying in the grass alongside the highway, and I had to
take some food back for the poor thing.  I finally got home and go to
bed but I still need more sleep.

Our menu for today includes:

       Chicken taco casserole (from Recipe Goldmine)
       Refried beans
       Spanish rice
       Flame roasted corn and peppers  (Really good!)
       Baked potato bar

Our fast food is Chili cheese hotdogs.

And for dessert some light and wonderful Strawberry Shortcake.

Come and get it!

Rhoda   ;-)