[Eoscstudents] Glamour Magic Deadline

Linda Morgan lmorgan at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 9 08:23:59 CST 2006

Tomorrow (Friday, March 10) is the last day to purchase your coupon for
Glamour Magic. The team will be here March 24-27. You may purchase your
certificate for $9.95 from any PBL member or advisor. (Make checks
payable to EOSC PBL.) If you want one today, let me know and I will
bring it to you.

The Photography Session Includes:

          Free 8X10 (Promotional Pose)
          Full cosmetic makeover and hairstyling
          Colorful accessories, wardrobe and backdrop selections
          High Fashion Photography session
          Instant portrait viewing with the new Kodak Video Previewing
System immediately after photography
          DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON ALL ORDERS
          Limit 2 certificates per household.

     You will be contacted for appointment time
     Must be 5 years or older to participate
     Under 18 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian
     Good for original photography date and appointment time only
     One session per person-per year/promotional pose only/individual
pose only (if you were photographed last year, you can be photographed
again!)

Allow 3 hours for your Glamour Session.

Accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER as well as
personal checks and money orders.

If you have questions, call me at 918.465.1722.

Thanks!

Linda Morgan