[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. March 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 27 10:27:57 CST 2006

Hi everybody,

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I didn't get as much done as I
wanted to, but on the other hand, I did rest quite a bit and that felt
pretty good, so I can't complain about that.  Usually your body will let
you know if you need to just take it easy for a while and I guess mine did.

Before I left Friday, I got to "move in" a little bit more over here.  I
called Sheryl at the Physical Plant to have someone come over and put up
a shelf and some picture hangers for me if they had a minute and she
sent over a couple of really nice fellows who told me their names were
Ken and Dave.  They were very patient with all my "Put a hanger here, no
up,  no over.  Now one over here" and all my other notions.  When they
told me they were charging $100 a hanger I thought, "No wonder they're
so nice," and then, "I'm in the wrong line of work!"  (They were just
kidding about the $100 a hole, weren't you guys?)

Our menu for today includes:

          Forgotten chicken
          Sweet peas
          Winter blend vegetables
          Baked potato bar

Our fast food is Hot dogs with chili and chips available.

And for dessert we're having a scrumptious looking Chocolate Cake.

Come and get it,

Rhoda   8-)