[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. March 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 28 09:50:19 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Well, the weather is supposed to be nice today and the burn ban is
lifted!  Only for Latimer, Pittsburg and Leflore counties, though I
think.  Of course yesterday evening when I was watching the news, they
didn't mention that part.  All they said then was that the burn ban was
reinstated.  I had been planning on getting up and going out to burn
some stuff after the news, and that ended that.  I didn't hear them
mention the part about us being excluded until 10:00, and it was too
late to go out and start burning at that hour.  Maybe this evening I can
get some stuff cleared out.  You can sure pile up a bunch of junk
without realizing it when you can't get out and burn any of it for a
long period of time.

They say the best things in life are free, and there's a free concert by
the USAO showband at 7:00 in the auditorium this evening.  It sounds
like they are a talented group of musicians that play a wide variety of
music, and really ought to be worth coming to hear if you get a chance.

Our menu for today includes:

         Smoked pork chops
          Italian blend vegetables
          Pasta bar
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is Barbecue on a bun, with baked beans and chips.

And  for dessert we have  Banana nut cake with Peanut butter and cream
cheese frosting, and Apricot Cobbler.

Come on over,