[Eoscstudents] Menu P. S. Ice cream and toppings for dessert

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon May 8 10:56:42 CDT 2006

It's me again,

It has come to my attention that I left out a few yummy items on our
menu today and need to correct a couple of others.  (I told you I was
still learning.)

On our menu today we also have:

         Applebees chicken noodle soup
          Beef stew with peppercorns

The breaded okra is actually breaded squash.  (I suppose a last minute
substitution had to be made.)

And we're having Ice Cream with Toppings for one of our dessert selections.

And Novella wanted me to mention that the sandwich bread is Rotella
Vienna bread.

That should have everything straightened out now.

Come over and enjoy!

Rhoda    ;-)