[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. May 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu May 11 10:01:53 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Well, finals week is rapidly winding down.  I know there will be a huge
collective sigh of relief heard all over the campus when finals are
finally over and everyone can get on with their summer.

Congratulations to our Lady Mountaineer Softball Team and Coach Mace and
Coach Johnston.   They have really had an amazing season!  Keep up the
good work!

I'd like to thank everyone who expressed sympathy over the loss of our
wonderful dog Gypsy earlier this week.  I'm glad there are more animal
lovers out there who understand how important animals can become to us.
And to all those of you who don't yet understand, I just pray that
someday you will come across that special animal who will get through to
you, and teach you to love and appreciate animals.

Our menu for today includes:

       Forgotten chicken
       Corn on the cob
       Okra
       Pasta bar

Our fast food is Barbecue on a Bun and Chips.

And for dessert we are having Peanut Butter Pie Squares.

Come on over and see us,