[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. May 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon May 15 10:00:48 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Boy, I haven't seen this many empty parking spots around here since last
year!  I don't have to park way over by the tree anymore!  And we get to
start summer hours too!

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day Weekend.  Ours was a busy one,
with a graduation Friday night, and a birthday party and family dinner
with Gary's bunch Sunday, not to mention visiting my mother.   I always
have trouble knowing what to get her.  She's 89 and has so much stuff
she's starting to give stuff away!  And June 3rd she'll have a birthday,
so I'll have to come up with another idea real soon.

Our menu for today includes:

          Turkey and stuffing
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Rice
          Corn
          Sweet potatoes
          Frozen veggies
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is Burgers and Fries.

And for dessert we have Banana Pudding and Peach Cobbler and Blackberry
Cobbler.

Come on over and see us,