[Eoscstudents] Aggie Club Big Buck Contest

Eddie Woods ewoods at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 10 12:07:36 CST 2006

Greetings:

The Aggie Club is conducting a "Big Buck Contest" for students, faculty,
and staff.  There is no entry fee (so we are not violiaing any state
laws), however you do need to register with me either by phone, Ext.
773, or by e-mail, ewoods at eosc.edu, to participate and be eligible for
prizes.  To participate I need to be contacted by  12:00 noon, Friday,
Nov. 17th.  The contest is for regular gun season only which runs from
Nov. 18 - Dec. 3.   Prizes will be awarded for the  largest buck by
weight,  the largest doe by weight, and the buck with the largest rack
(Boone & Crockett rules).  Verification (carcass tag, rack) must be
received by and winners will be determined at 4:00 p.m. on Monday, Dec.
4th.  The Aggie Club is conducting this event for fun and a service to
the Eastern community.  Let me know if you have any questions and Happy
Hunting!!

Eddie Woods
Aggie Club Advisor