[Eoscstudents] Menu for a terrific Tues. Nov. 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 28 09:44:17 CST 2006

Hi folks,

I hope the email system is working better today than it did yesterday
when I tried to send out my daily menu.  By the time it was working and
I could send it, I think lunch was over!  Oh well, stuff happens.  These
computers are wonderful tools when they work properly, but when they
don't, they make you want to pull someone's hair out and scream.  (I
never have been a big fan of pulling my own hair out.  And I hope our
computer guys don't think I mean them either.  I'm just saying that in a
general sense, although, maybe that's why they pretty much all have
short or no hair.)

Much sympathy goes out to the Jimmy Gammons family.  What a sad thing to
lose a husband and father at such a young age.  Remember to keep them in
your prayers.

Better enjoy this last wonderful weather day.  Tomorrow the bottom falls
out.  Better be ready for anything, maybe even snow.  Stock up on the
good books and hot chocolate.

For those of you who've been having ice cream cravings, please be
patient.  We have to have a part replaced in our machine, so we'll have
to wait for it to come in, and then see if we can manage to fix it
ourselves, or if we'll have to call in the (expensive) experts.

We have a great menu for today (right when I'm thinking I need to cut
down on my eating, too):

       Parmesan chicken
       Spaghetti
       Marinara sauce
        Scalloped potatoes
        Garden blend rice
        Sweet peas

Our fast food is Corn Dogs and Fries.

And for dessert have a  piece of wonderful Strawberry Short Cake.