[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. OCT. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 2 10:18:14 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Can you believe it's October, and that it's supposed to be up in the
90's all this week?  What's wrong with that picture?  It's back to
shorts weather, and I had just almost gotten around to shifting
everything around in my closet.

It has begun to look kind of creepy here in the Cafeteria.  I think
you'll probably notice when you come for lunch.   Would you believe me
if I told you that all those ghouls and goblins trying to escape  out
those creepy old doors are our dishwashers trying to escape?   That's my
story and I'm sticking to it!

Don't forget you've got one last chance to go see "The Odd Couple"
tonight at 7:30.  I don't know what I was thinking Saturday night when I
intended to go but I really intend to get there this evening.

I really hate to hear that we are losing Shonnie Hall and Debbie
Phillips from our Eastern family.  I'll really miss both of them, as I'm
sure the rest of you will too.  I hope they're both really happy in
whatever they go to do, but not so happy that they forget to keep in
touch with us.

Our menu for today includes:

            Chicken enchilada casserole
             Steamed red potatoes
            Peas
            Baby carrots
            Corn
            Rice
            Baked potato bar

Our fast food is a Meatball Sub with Marinara Sauce, and Tator Bucks.

And for dessert have some German Chocolate Cake.

Have a great week,