[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Oct. 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 5 09:37:43 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I opened the front door and turned the light on this morning to look
outside and had a close encounter with probably the same 3 fat raccoons
that my daughter saw the other night.  They were right in front of our
door eating the food we had put out for our herd of cats.  They didn't
seem very disturbed at my opening the door, turning the light on and
looking at them.  At first they looked around like they were wondering
what was going on and why it was daylight all of a sudden, then they
looked up and saw me, ate a little bit more and finally decided to
trundle off somewhere more private, just in case.  They are such cute
animals.  I wish they didn't eat everything, probably including most of
our chickens and ducks.

Don't forget to attend the Fall Concert this evening at 7:00.  They are
always enjoyable, and with the wide variety of music they perform, you
never know what you'll hear.

Our menu for today includes:

          Turkey with stuffing
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Candied sweet potatoes
          Winter blend vegetables
          Rice
          Green beans
          Macaroni and cheese

Our fast food is Chili Cheese Burritos along with Refried Beans and
Spanish Rice.

And for dessert we have Pumpkin Pie Squares.  If all that doesn't get
you in the mood for fall, I don't know what will.