[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Oct. 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 4 10:09:31 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I hope you all are having a good week.  It seems like mine has been
really busy.  So far I can't think of anything I have to do this
evening, (besides laundry, etc.) but someone will probably come up with
something to keep me busy!

Tomorrow evening at 7:00 we all need to plan to attend the concert here
at Eastern.  I have been to these before and they really do some
wonderful performing.  If you know anyone who enjoys music, be sure and
let them know about it.

Our menu for today includes:

             Indian tacos
             Pinto beans
             Cornbread
             Corn on the cob
             Florentine vegetables

Our fast food is Pizza.

And for dessert we're having Boston Cream Pie.  (In Oklahoma it looks
like some kind of cake, but in Boston they do things differently I guess.)