[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Oct. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 12 09:53:50 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I'm having a busier than usual Thursday.  Thursday is usually one of my
days to get to be in my office doing up my paperwork, payroll, bills,
inventory, etc., but the lady that usually covers the front on Thursday
called in today, so I filled in out front.  Then at lunch we have a
special group coming in to eat in the East Cafeteria and I'll have to
help serve them, so if you're trying to get me by phone, just be
patient.  I'm here, I'm just out of my routine.  I'm going to try to
make it to Ruth Brelsford's stress relief group this evening as well as
cleaning the PAWS pens.  Then I'll probably just go home and fall over.

I'm looking forward to this weekend.  The weather is supposed to be very
nice, and it's time for the Kerr Historical Farm Fall Farm Fest.   If
you have never made the drive to Keota to attend this, this would be an
excellent weekend to do it.  The farmhouse is a wonderful, old house
that has been beautifully restored, and they have demonstrations of old
time ways of doing many things, along with displays of handmade items,
and vendors with things for sale.  It is open to the public on Saturday
and the charge is $5 for adults, $3 for youth and children 6 and under
are admitted free.

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork chops
             Mashed potatoes and gravy