[Eoscstudents] Menu for Friday, Oct. the 13th

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 13 10:13:41 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I think it's officially time to hunt out the de-icer and windshield
scraper or buy a new supply for this winter before everyone beats you to
it, and dig out the long sleeves and jackets.  It was darn near freezing
this morning.  I actually think I saw some frost at the house, luckily
not on my car windshield.   And if you have cats, especially kittens,
try to remember to honk your car horn or bang on the hood before you
start your car.  They love curling up in cozy warm places and
unfortunately, too many times they think under the hood of a vehicle
near the heat of the motor is just too cozy to pass up.  If they can't
come in the house, try to have them a warm box with some bedding in it
that they can nestle into without getting into dangerous places that
they need to stay out of.

Sad news to report.  My printer, like Novella's recently did, has died.
We were expecting it, but hoped it would beat the odds.  I had asked
Keith Lewis about Novella's problem a while back and he found a web site
where dozens of people were emailing in with the same problem on the
same model we both had.  We pretty well knew by that what to expect.
Services are pending.

Get ready to party, there's a birthday for someone on campus or someone
connected to someone on campus today, tomorrow and Sunday.  Today is Kim
Ott's son, Keith's, birthday.  The big 14.  And tomorrow is Les
Brelsford's birthday.  I don't know his age, but I do know he's more
than 14.  Then Sunday our guru of all things electrical, Keith Lewis, is
having a birthday.  I know he's more than 14, too, because he's been
working here longer than that!  I think he's officially a fixture around
here by now.

Our menu for this Fabulous Friday includes:

          Turkey pot roast

Our fast food is Fish Sandwiches and French Fries.

And for dessert have some luscious Lemon Cake.  Yum yum!

Enjoy your weekend,