[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Sept. 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 1 09:44:32 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I know everyone is just champing at the bit to get started on their
holiday weekend, but remember to be safe and not sorry.  Take a tip from
Mark Hill's safety message and don't drink and drive, especially if
you're going to be at the lake or will be in lots of holiday traffic.  I
know there will be a lot of traffic going to and coming from the Choctaw
Festival at Tuskahoma, so be extra cautious if you're going that way.
They will be having musical entertainment, free carnival rides and lots
of arts and crafts and food booths.

Congratulations to Matt Huggard, the winner of the Dr. Pepper bicycle
and helmet we drew for here in the Cafeteria.  We hope he enjoys it in
good health and rides safely.

Our menu for today includes:

            Tamale pie
            Deep fried whole potatoes
            Winter blend vegetables
            Cheese sauce
            Blackeye peas
            Rice

Our fast food is Quesadillas.

And for dessert have a luscious piece of Chocolate Cake.

Have a great Labor Day weekend,