[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Sept. 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 5 09:28:46 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Well, I hope you all had a great weekend, full of  lots of enjoyable
activities and enough time to rest from them before coming back to
work.  We spent lots of time at the Choctaw Labor Day Festival at
Tuskahoma and had a good time, looking at everything, visiting with
people I hadn't seen in a while and some I had just seen here at work,
and eating everything in sight.

I was terribly sad to hear the announcement on the radio of the death of
the "Crocodile Hunter", Stever Irwin.  He was a rare breed, a man who
would rather protect animals than kill them, and with a deep concern for
our planet.  It hurts us all when bad things happen to good people.

Our menu for today includes:

             Barbecue onion meatloaf
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccoli with cheese sauce
             Sweet peas
             Rice
             Corn
             Pasta bar

Our fast food is a Deli selection.

And for dessert have a piece of Honey Bun Cake.

Have a great week,