[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. April 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 2 10:29:36 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Well, March has blown away, and April has crept up on us bringing
changes on campus, and I've always heard that change is the only thing
you can count on to happen.

Sorry about missing being here to get out a menu Friday, but I was at
home doing some much needed chores as we camp out in our house waiting
on getting the final repairs done (tile flooring put down) to let us
move back in totally.

Our menu for today includes:

       Spaghetti with meat sauce
       Whole potatoes
       Sweet peas
       Italian blend veggies
       Okra
       Garden blend rice
        Bread sticks

Our fast food is a Fish Sandwich with French Fries.

And for dessert have a piece of Strawberry Cake.

Come on over and eat with us,