[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 11 10:07:17 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Wasn't that storm something last night, with all that thunder and
lightning, rain and maybe even a little hail in places?  I guess rainy
weather really does make you sleep well, since I slept like a log on
Mom's couch, waiting patiently for the mortar to dry under our tile.
I'm really hoping we'll be able to get back in our house today.  I'm not
good at this nomadic lifestyle.

Our menu for today includes:

            Indian tacos with all the fixings
            Corn on the cob
            Pinto beans
            Cornbread
            Turnip greens
            Broccoli and rice casserole

Our fast food is PIZZA.

And for dessert, you can concoct your own Ice Cream creation using our
chocolate and/or vanilla soft serve ice cream and a variety of toppings.

Come on over,

Rhoda    ;-)