[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 12 10:15:29 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I attended the Staff Council meeting this morning and am very encouraged
to hear that President Smith and the Staff Council are in agreement that
the college as a whole should become more involved with community
events, and with that in mind they are planning on participating in the
upcoming cancer Relay for Life and Wilburton Main Street Clean-up days,
and possibly various other things that may come up.  I encourage all of
you who are interested to come out and participate in these worthwhile
events.

Our menu for today includes:

            Pepper steak over rice
            Lima beans
            Zucchini with tomatoes

Our fast food for today is Hot Ham and Cheese on a Bun.

And for dessert, try a piece of Coconut Pie.