[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday April the 13th!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Apr 13 10:06:32 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Be careful out there, people, it's Friday the 13th, a fact I reminded
myself of this morning when I realized my clock hadn't gone off like it
was supposed to and I got up and walked into my daughter's black and
blue wall, (hey, now I match it!)  I'm not normally superstitious, but
when a day starts off like that, you have to wonder if maybe there's not
a little something to it.

Our menu for today includes:

          Enchiladas
          Spanish rice
          Refried beans
          Nachos with cheese sauce

Our fast food is Barbecue on a Bun with Chips.

And for dessert have a yummy Brownie.

Have a great weekend,