[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 18 10:02:27 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you've all noticed the new, beautiful flowers that have been
planted around our campus.  I believe that was a Sheryl project.  She
likes digging in the dirt and growing beautiful things, so be sure and
thank her for her efforts.

Be sure and say Happy Birthday to our Assistant Cafeteria Manager,
Mildred Whisenhunt, if you see her today.  She's another one that likes
to dig in the dirt and plant things, but she's here today hard at work
with us instead.

Our menu for today includes:

             Lasagna
             Bread sticks
             Steamed red potatoes
             Green beans
             Oriental blend vegetables
             Baked potato bar

Our fast food is PIZZA.

And for dessert try some luscious, Bread Pudding.

Come on over and eat with us,