[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:17:33 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

We're having a busy day in the Student Union Building, with two or three
things scheduled in the East Cafeteria and the President's Dining Room,
and new student enrollment up in the Ballroom.  It starts getting really
busy over here nearing the end of the year, and stays like that all the
way through the summer camps.

Our friendly raccoons were back last night, or should I say EARLY this
morning, at about 4:00 a.m. sending our dogs running from one end of the
house to the other to let us know LOUDLY that they were on the patio.
In our current situation, that's also where our refrigerator lives.
They're pretty smart little critters, I'm just glad they didn't figure
out they had a smorgasboard available out there, and all they had to do
was figure out how to get the door open!

Our menu for today includes:

          Chicken parmesan
          Peas and carrots

Our fast food is Corn Dogs and French Fries.

And for dessert we have Coconut Pie Squares or Chocolate Pie.

Come and get it,