[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. April 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 16 10:14:00 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a great weekend and got your taxes mailed off.  I
believe they have extended the deadline a couple of days this year so
there's still time if you need it.

Best of luck to our new Vice President of  Finance, George Taylor, who,
if his plans held, is running in the Boston Marathon today.  (How's that
for some long distance P. R. for Eastern?)  I just hope he doesn't wind
up coming back to us with frostbite or webbed feet.  It doesn't sound
like they're having ideal weather for this type of event.

Our menu for today includes:

          Meatloaf
          Pasta bar
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is Cheeseburgers and French Fries.

And for dessert have a piece of luscious Chocolate Cake.

Come on over,