[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:52:02 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It seems there's a lot going on today, with the Secretaries' Luncheon at
noon, and the Aggie Banquet and the opening of "Oklahoma" this evening.
Some of us will be going to the PAWS meeting tonight also.  And that's
just the few things I can think of right off the top of my head.  I know
there's a ball game too.

Speaking of PAWS, yesterday evening was my evening to do "pen duty" and
boy was I surprised when I started to go into one pen and saw two
copperhead snakes in it, both belly-up dead, lying in the mud, and the
dog that was in that pen just looking like nothing had even happened.
Believe me she got a reward!  If anyone needs a snake killing dog, I
think we can fix you up, although, now I think we might need to keep
her, since we obviously have a problem with them.   Just remember to be
cautious when you're outdoors, since the snakes are definitely stirring
already.   In my book there are only two kinds of snakes:  the kind that
will hurt you, and the kind that will make you hurt yourself!

Our menu for today includes:

            Smothered steak
             Garden blend vegetables
             Hot rolls

Our fast food is a Chicken Patty on a Bun, with French Fries.

And for dessert have a piece of German Chocolate Cake.