[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday April

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Apr 27 09:41:18 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It's finally Friday.  We've made it to the weekend.  Now what?  Tonight
or tomorrow night I hope you take the opportunity to go see EOSC's
centennial presentation of "Oklahoma".   I'm planning on going Saturday
night and I'm really looking forward to it.  I've had a couple of
opportunities to hear some of the musical numbers and they really sound
great.  The "Sound Sensations" performed some of them for us yesterday
at the Administrative Professionals Luncheon and did a great job.

Sunday from 11:30 to 1:30 the Latimer County 4H clubs are holding their
annual Spaghetti Dinner to benefit the 2007 Relay for Life at the
Wilburton High School Cafeteria..  It's always a great dinner with all
the spaghetti and fixings you can hold including drinks and desserts.
If you aren't eating here in our Cafeteria, come on out and support this
worthy cause.   The cost is $5.00 for adults and $4.00 for children 12
and under.

Our menu for today includes:

          Brisket
          Hamburger steak
          Crispy cubed potatoes
          Baked beans
          Corn
          Sweet peas
          Garden blend rice
          Macaroni and cheese

Our fast food is PIZZA.

And for dessert have a piece of Cobbler.

Have a great weekend,