[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Aug. 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 1 09:44:29 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Color me surprised when I got off work yesterday and found it had been
sprinkling outside.  If you've seen my office, you'll know I'm
surrounded by windows, none of which actually look outside.  I guess
it's a good thing I'm "vertically challenged" or I'd probably feel like
a bug under a microscope,  but at 5'1" I don't show up above the windows
until I stand up, (and then not much.)  Maybe if I clicked on the "web
cam" on the EOSC website, I could tell what the weather is doing without
ever having to go outside.   That could save some really nasty surprises
sometimes!

I had another surprise yesterday evening when one of my PAWS buddies
came by the house with two young male dachsunds that needed fostering
until we can adopt them out.  Soooo...if any of you would like to adopt
these sweet little guys, give them a good home, and love them and spoil
them outrageously, call me.  They are adorable!  I also had another
friend call me and tell me she had had something like a little black
Corgi dropped off around her house that she would like to find the owner
of.   Anybody missing one of those?

Our menu for today includes:

          Meatloaf
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
         Steamed cabbage
          Navy beans
          Fried okra
          Baby carrots

Our fast food is Nachos.

And for dessert we have Boston Cream Pie.

Come on over and eat with us,