[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Aug. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 2 10:01:26 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Well, we've almost made it through another week, heading for a hot
weekend, according to the weather forecast.  Don't forget about the
auction at the Goddard Building Saturday.  It looks like there will be
all kinds of stuff in it.  You just might find something you can't live
without.

And don't spend all your money there, 'cause this is the big state-wide
tax free weekend on back to school clothes and shoes.  I know I'll have
to do some back to school shopping with my daughter this weekend.  Now
if I could just teach her not to wear her clothes and throw them on the
floor.  (Sigh.)

Our menu for today includes:

                Spaghetti with meat sauce
                Garlic rolls
                Steamed red potatoes
                Broccoli with cheese sauce
                Corn
                Fettuccine alfredo
                Seasoned rice

Our fast food is a Chicken Patty on a Bun with French Fries.

And for dessert try a piece of yummy Peaches and Cream Cake.