[Eoscstudents] Welcome to Eastern

Linda Enis lenis at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 7 17:08:43 CDT 2007

Welcome to Eastern Oklahoma State College.

Tuition statements have been mailed for this semester. If you have not
received a statement, please contact the Business Office and we will be
happy to review your account. Included in the mailing was a copy of our
Student Account Payment Policy and a Student Questionnaire. Please read
the payment policy carefully. This is information that you need to know.
After reading the policy, fill out and sign the questionnaire and return
it to the Business Office by September 10th.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us.

Linda Enis
Business Office Manager

(Attached is a copy of the questionnaire and the policy for your
convenience.)