[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Aug. 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 8 10:06:17 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yesterday before I left work, I
noticed on my Desktop Weather Program that the hottest place in the
whole country at that time was in Oklahoma!   Freedom, Oklahoma to be
exact.  It was 104 degrees.   What's up with that?  I would've thought
the hottest place in the country would've been somewhere in the desert
in Arizona or New Mexico or somewhere.  Good grief!  I hope we don't
repeat that distinction anymore.

Our menu for today includes:

             Indian tacos
             Browns beans
             Oven fried potatoes
             Cabbage and smoked sausage
             Corn
             Rice

Our fast food for today is Tuna Salad, with chips and a pickle spear.

And for dessert, try some absolutely delightful Chocolate Delight.

Keep cool,

Rhoda   8-)