[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Aug. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 14 10:12:25 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Well, today is the first official day of classes I think.  I hope
everyone is ready and looking forward to a great experience.

In case anyone is wondering why we're serving on paper instead of the
regular dishes, etc., it seems that our boiler has gone on to the great
boiler room in the sky, while we're stuck dealing with it's remains in
the basement.  For sanitary reasons, we'll have to serve on paper until
we can get the boiler replaced , or fixed, but if it's as old as a lot
of the equipment we're looking forward to not seeing anymore after we
get the new building, fixing it may be a lost cause.  Does anyone know
how to hook up a solar tank on the roof?  If we'd have had one of those
up there back when it was raining, we could've caught lots of water and
heated it with all this abundant sunshine we've got now and been all set.

Our menu for today includes:

                Meatloaf
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Rice
                Glazed carrots
                Broccoli cuts and cheese
                Corn on the cob
                Pasta bar
                Garlic toast

Our fast food is Meat and Cheese Nachos.

And for dessert have a piece of Strawberry Cake or Peach Cobbler.  Yum yum!

Keep cool,

Rhoda   8-)

P. S.  When are we supposed to get that big screen TV to watch Rachael
Ray?  And what about Paula Deen, y'all, and Emeril?   Bam!

rw      ;-)