[Eoscstudents] Lunch Scheduling

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 15 08:22:53 CDT 2007

If you find that you have a scheduling conflict that keeps you from
being able to eat in the Cafeteria at the scheduled times, such as
classes or work that runs through 1:30, please let us know.   We are
here to feed you and we will see that you get lunch.   To make
arrangements or if you have any questions, please call Mildred
Whisenhunt at Ext. 772.   You will be required to show her your schedule
in order to make special arrangements for eating.

Thank you,

Rhoda Watkins    :-)