[Eoscstudents] Menu for Friday Aug. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 17 10:03:06 CDT 2007

Greetings everyone,

Our menu today, (a Thanksgiving preview),  has gotten me thinking about
everything we have to be thankful for, and how often we dwell on the bad
stuff instead.  I know everyone has problems, but you can always look
around and find many people who have worse problems.  Sometimes the
problem just gets worse by our reaction to it.  Try to find the good
side of things and of people every day and you'll find you feel much
better in general.  I bet your blood pressure will go down and your
ulcers will ease up.  Just try it!

Our menu for today includes:

            Turkey
            Stuffing
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Sweet potatoes
            Sweet peas
            Antigua blend vegetables
            Rolls

Our fast food is PIZZA!

And for dessert, a traditional favorite, Pumpkin Pie, and Ice Cream with
Toppings.

Have a great weekend,