[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. Aug. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 20 09:55:02 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I don't know what blew a while ago, but it sounded like something popped
up around Sullivan Hall and knocked all the electricity off for a minute
or so, and Sheryl sent out an email that it may go off again.  What are
you all doing to her to make her that mad?  I know she had a long
weekend, and made lots of money at her yard sale, (some of it mine), so
you'd think she'd be happy and well rested.

It really wasn't a bad weekend.  It seemed a lot cooler than it had
been.  And evidently we got off light as far as bad weather went, with
parts of the state being flooded badly, requiring people to be rescued
from their rooftops and flooded vehicles.  Whew!  We could use some rain
but we don't need that much rain!

Our menu for today includes:

          Steak fingers
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Rice
          Vegetable blend
          Macaroni and tomatoes
          Sweet peas
          Baked potato bar

Our fast food is Corndogs and French Fries.

And for dessert, we have Bread Pudding.