[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Aug. 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 21 09:57:37 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I must be the luckiest person on the planet.  I brought up my email
yesterday and I had won 2 or 3 foreign lotteries and been willed several
million dollars by several dying widows, who of course were
gazillionaires and wanted me to help widows and orphans with the money.
(No, sorry, I haven't collected on any of my winnings or inheritances
yet, so you can't borrow any money.)  Not to mention all the free stuff
I was eligible for if I just participated in a promotional survey.  I'm
still trying to figure out how, if I'm so lucky, can I be so broke at
the same time?  Go figure.  I may have to send out copies of these
emails to the utility companies so they'll know that when I get all that
wealth I'll be sure to pay them.

Our menu for today includes:

          Fried chicken
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Fried okra (Kim Ott's favorite food group)
          Rolls

Our fast food is Beef Fajitas.

And for dessert have some luscious Peach Cobbler.